An Overview Of The Britannia Hotel Manchester
Situated at the center of a diverse city, the Britannia Hotel Manchester is fantastic for a weekend break, a short break, or a business and leisure break. Featuring a bar and restaurant, nightclub, conference rooms and 363 en suite guest rooms in the great City of Manchester, this hotel offers unrivaled value to both tourists and local people alike. This three star hotel provides good quality accommodation in a convenient city center location.
The hotel building is one of the most highly regarded architectural structures in Manchester. It is a Grade Two listed building with wonderful attention to detail, like the balconied stairway that runs throughout the hotel. All 363 guest rooms are comfortable and furnished tastefully in an intimate and traditional style. All rooms offer modern facilities like a hairdryer, television, coffee and tea making facilities and a telephone.
Historically, the Britannia Hotel Manchester dates back to 1858, when it was called the “Cash and Carry”. The amenities at the hotel include an on-site French restaurant called Crompton’s that serves a la carte meals and French dishes. Also, the hotel boasts the Bar Rogue and the WAVE bar, which are two of the most popular venues for socializing in Manchester. These bars serve food throughout the day at an affordable price, with the top DJ’s and excellent music to boot. With the Pizzeria restaurant and Jenny’s Carvery available as well, it is not hard to see why this hotel has attracted such high praise.
The conference facilities on offer at the Britannia Hotel Manchester are great for corporate events, with nine meeting, banqueting and conference rooms. These rooms can cater to as many as 250 people. Throughout the public areas of the hotel, and in some of the guest rooms, WIFI is available. Another option for guests is to use the leisure and health facilities at Sachas, the Britannia’s sister hotel. For a modest fee, guests can access a fully equipped gym, a heated indoor swimming pool, and a steam and sauna room. Undoubtedly, this is impressive for a three star hotel.
The Britannia Hotel Manchester is situated at Portland Street, in Manchester, England in the UK, postcode M1 3LA. It has one of the best locations out of all the Manchester city center hotels, located just a short distance from the financial sector of the city, and close to lots of the well-known shopping areas (like the Arndale Center) and city theaters. Nearby landmarks include The Village and Chinatown. Also, there is an array of restaurants, bars and cinemas, as well as the Exhibition Center in Manchester Central, just minutes away on foot. Approximately, the hotel is a ten mile drive from Manchester airport.
Good transport links provide convenient access to many of Manchester’s renowned attractions, like Eastland’s football grounds and Old Trafford. Piccadilly Station is only five minutes away on foot. As well as being an attractive, comfortable and well liked hotel, the Britannia Hotel Manchester is an extremely famous landmark, and a focal point for many tourists to Manchester city.
Want the Best Deals For The Britannia Hotel Manchester? Click Here to Book Online
- An Overview Of The Britannia Hotel Manchester
- The Hoxton Hotel London: A Trendy And Comfortable Place To Stay
- Cavendish Hotel London: History, Style And Location
- Thousands Have Saved With Look4ahotel… Why Not You?
- New York City’s Best Kept Secrets
- How to Visit Bali and Have the Time of Your Life … Without the Crowds
- How to Travel the World Like Brad Pitt: 7 Killer Movie Locations (and How To Get There)
- Don’t Book Another Hotel Until You Read This
- Where to Holiday – Spain or Italy?
Book a Hotel
- Tripadvisor reviews reveal a lot of people think Britannia hotel is ... - Coventry TelegraphCoventry TelegraphTripadvisor reviews reveal a lot of people think Britannia hotel is ...Coventry TelegraphCoventry's much maligned Britannia Hot […]
- The importance of keeping Youngin the world of acting - Lancashire Evening PostLancashire Evening PostThe importance of keeping Youngin the world of actingLancashire Evening PostBob also keeps busy in the months leading up to Chr […]
- Is this Britain's worst hotel? Inside the £28-a-night three-star Britannia dubbed 'mouldy, stained and minging' by a ... - Daily MailDaily MailIs this Britain's worst hotel? Inside the £28-a-night three-star Britannia dubbed 'mouldy, stained and minging' by a ...Daily […]
- Midlands hotel dubbed 'one of the worst in the UK' by actor whose toilet didn't flush and bath was covered in mold - The SunThe SunMidlands hotel dubbed 'one of the worst in the UK' by actor whose toilet didn't flush and bath was covered in moldThe SunThe con […]
- Britannia Hotels' new Royal Hotel Hull to be expanded - The Caterer.comThe Caterer.comBritannia Hotels' new Royal Hotel Hull to be expandedThe Caterer.comFounded in 1976 when Alex Langsam acquired the 100-bedroom Cou […]