The Hoxton Hotel London: A Trendy And Comfortable Place To Stay
The Hoxton Hotel London manages to mix affordable prices with a trendy location. The hotel is located in Shoreditch, the exciting area in East London known for its great art galleries, bars, restaurants and clubs. The Hoxton also enjoys excellent public transportation connections to different parts of London, thanks to the new Overground trains that stop at Shoreditch, and to the many buses that pass through the area. The City of London is close by and there are several underground stations within a walking distance.
The Rooms in “The Hoxton”
The Hoxton Hotel is often praised for its great value for money. The hotel has 208 rooms and the earlier you book, the cheaper the room rates are. Prices rise towards the arrival date so if you can make your plans months in advance, you can get extremely affordable rates, especially considering the hotel’s convenient location.
The rooms come with flat screen TVs, air-conditioning, rain showers in the bathrooms, and comfortable duvets and bed linen. 185 rooms are double rooms and come with a queen bed. 20 rooms are twin rooms (with two single beds, ideal for two friends sharing). Only two people are allowed in each room, although you can request cots for infants or extra beds for children under the age of 12. Rooms should be booked in advance online.
The hotel’s interior design is both trendy and comfortable. The Hoxton has free Wi-Fi in all premises and promises standard rates for phone calls. The hotel also has six meeting rooms that can be hired for business meetings or private events, and lunch can be provided.
A small breakfast is included in the room rate and is delivered to the rooms in the morning. The next door Hoxton Grill attracts both hotel guests and local residents and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are many great places to eat out in Hoxton and Shoreditch around the hotel, and the neighborhood is one of London’s best nightlife destinations.
About Hoxton and Shoreditch
Hoxton became one of the trendiest areas in London in the late 20th century when it was popular with some of the city’s best new artists. Many new nightclubs and restaurants opened in the neighborhood, property prices rose fast and the area started to attract new residents who often worked in the media or in the creative arts. Today Hoxton and Shoreditch also boast many independent shops and boutiques that sell art, design and fashion.
The hotel is just a five-minute walk from Old Street Station (on the Northern Line) or a ten-minute walk from Liverpool Street (several underground and national train lines). If you stay in the Hoxton Hotel London, you will also be within an easy reach from the great street markets in Brick Lane and Spitalfields. If you are looking for an alternative to the busy and expensive West End, or want to experience a different part of London instead of the more touristy areas, the Hoxton Hotel London is a great place to stay.
Want the Best Deals For Hoxton Hotel London? Click Here to Book Online
- An Overview Of The Britannia Hotel Manchester
- The Hoxton Hotel London: A Trendy And Comfortable Place To Stay
- Cavendish Hotel London: History, Style And Location
- Thousands Have Saved With Look4ahotel… Why Not You?
- New York City’s Best Kept Secrets
- How to Visit Bali and Have the Time of Your Life … Without the Crowds
- How to Travel the World Like Brad Pitt: 7 Killer Movie Locations (and How To Get There)
- Don’t Book Another Hotel Until You Read This
- Where to Holiday – Spain or Italy?
Book a Hotel
- Breaking News: East London pilot dies in helicopter crash near Port St Johns - Daily dispatchDaily dispatchBreaking News: East London pilot dies in helicopter crash near Port St JohnsDaily dispatchAn East London pilot died this morning when hi […]
- Mottingham murder: Young man stabbed to death after fight in south east London street - Evening StandardEvening StandardMottingham murder: Young man stabbed to death after fight in south east London streetEvening StandardPolice have launched a murder pro […]
- Everyone who has been in court this week in east London - East London and West Essex Guardian SeriesEast London and West Essex Guardian SeriesEveryone who has been in court this week in east LondonEast London and West Essex Guardian SeriesMuhammad Na […]
- University of East London opens state-of-the art sports science laboratory - Newham RecorderNewham RecorderUniversity of East London opens state-of-the art sports science laboratoryNewham RecorderUniversity of East London opens state-of-the a […]
- Police Seize £1million Found In A Black Cab In East London - Esquire UKThe SunPolice Seize £1million Found In A Black Cab In East LondonEsquire UKThe cash was discovered in a large black hold-all in the passenger compartm […]